What happens when the skin begins to age?
As one gets older the skin starts to lose elasticity, which results in the formation of wrinkles, uneven skin tone and sagging skin.
The effects of skin aging can be divided into two categories: As we get older, our skin becomes weaker, drier, and looser. Over time gravity can take a toll on your skin, resulting in:
- Decrease of cell density
- Decrease of collagen fibers
- Decrease of elastic fibers
- Decrease of skin hydration
- Sun Exposure
- Skin disease
What results can be expected?
A skin rejuvenation facial treatment using the microneedling will result in:
- A reduction in the amount of fine lines and wrinkles
- The elasticity of the skin will be improved
- The complexion of the skin will look more even-toned and pores will look minimized
- A reduction in sun damage and other environmental factors that can plague the skin
With a clinical microneedling skin rejuvenation treatment the skin will get a more even, brighter, younger and healthier appearance.
Advantages of microneedling
Clinical microneedling offers following advantages compared to other treatment methods:
- Shorter downtime compared to alternative methods of treatment
- The most technologically advanced device on the market today, with more power and precision versus other “pens”
- Suitable for all skin types, including darker skin tones
- Long lasting effects
- A minimum investment with MAXIMUM results