Your skin plays a vital role in protecting your body from the harmful effects of external toxins and UV rays. Keeping your skin hydrated is essential to ensuring that it can work properly.
At The Centre Yourself Medical Rejuvenation Spa, we know how important your skin is. That’s why we offer HydraFacial treatments to help keep your skin healthy and hydrated, no matter what life throws at it.
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a new skin care treatment that removes dead skin and impurities. It uses a combination of exfoliation and resurfacing to gently expose a new layer of skin. Next, dirt and debris are removed from pores using vortex suction. Finally, your skin will be saturated with HydraFacial’s antioxidant and peptide-rich moisturizing serum.
The procedure is quick and easy, delivering long-term benefits in a 30 minute, painless procedure. There is no downtime after a HydraFacial treatment. Patients can put on makeup and return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
HydraFacial can be tailored to an individual’s needs. It’s well suited for all different skin types, including individuals with sensitive skin.
During your consultation, the esthetician at The Centre P.C. will do a skin evaluation and sensitivity test. They will discuss your needs and expectations with you, and will recommend whether treatment is an option if you have an existing skin condition or disease.
HydraFacial is ideal for people who:
- Want to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles
- Have an uneven skin tone
- Want to achieve greater elasticity and firmness
- Are looking to give their skin a vibrant and healthy glow
- Want to improve the texture of their skin
- Have oily or congested skin
- Want to get rid of brown spots
- Have enlarged pores
People who had HydraFacial treatments saw improved skin tone and texture after their first treatment. Results may last five to seven days and, in some cases, even longer. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to ensure you see vastly improved skin hydration, less dark spots, and fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin Care Facts
You may be surprised to learn just how important maintaining hydrated skin is. You may think that simply washing your face with hot water will open your pores and allow your skin to soak up moisture. Unfortunately, this is a common misconception as hot water doesn’t actually change the size of your pores.
The truth is, your skin needs much more than a splash of hot water to stay healthy. It needs moisturizers that penetrate deeply to provide ultimate hydration. If you’re not convinced about whether HydraFacial is right for you, check out these facts on skin damage:
- Your skin produces one percent less collagen each year after age 20.
- Each time your skin regenerates, it’s less elastic and thinner and makes fine lines, wrinkles, and damaged blood vessels more visible.
- By age 18, the average person has received 23 percent of their lifetime sun exposure
- Around 90 percent of visible skin changes like premature aging, freckles, discoloration and reduced collagen production are caused by sun exposure.
- Sunlight can have a negative reaction with medications, antibiotics, colognes, or perfumes, causing skin damage.
- UVE rays are as strong on cloudy days as they are on sunny days
- Sun protection, like a high SPF sunscreen, can help save your skin from sun damage and should be used regularly.
HydraFacial treatments at The Centre Yourself Medical Rejuvenation Spa are a fast and affordable way to maintain your skin’s health and achieve a natural, youthful glow. If you have questions about the treatment or are ready to schedule your first appointment, call us at 574-968-9100.