The latest Juvederm facial filler to enter the market is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ . This injectable gel is an FDA-approved filler that instantly adds volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ , however, adds volume to the cheek area.
Why might I consider Juvederm Voluma™?
If you desire to look younger, with a natural, non-surgical outcome you may wish to consider injections of Juvederm®. Juvederm Voluma™ is an injectable Hyaluronic Acid (HA) gel filler that instantly adds volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift.
Who chooses Juvederm®?
Age does not define candidates for facial rejuvenation. Women and men of various ages choose facial rejuvenation to delay or improve visible indications of facial aging.
These factors generally define good candidates for Juvederm®:
- You understand what Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus can and cannot accomplish.
- You accept the potential risks of Juvederm® and your responsibilities as a patient.
- You are healthy, emotionally stable and secure.
- You have realistic expectations.
What should I know about Juvederm®?
- Results are not permanent, lasting up to one year and will need to be re-injected in order to maintain results.
- Results from Juvederm Voluma™ may last from 1-2 years.
- Common side effects are minimal bruising, redness and swelling, but are not long lasting.
- All cosmetic procedures carry the potential for risks which will be fully discussed with you during your consultation.
We participate with Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions program which offers special discounts to members only.