What is Cellulaze?
Cellulaze is a treatment that attacks the structural problems beneath the skin that cause cellulite. A minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure performed by a one of our board-certified plastic surgeons, Cellulaze is a new, FDA approved, anti-cellulite treatment proven to increase your skin’s natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts. Cellulaze costs between $8,000-$14,000
What should you expect during your procedure?
- Your surgeon will mark the areas of cellulite to be treated with a marker
- A couple of tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- Depending on your procedure your doctor will decide on what anesthesia or numbing solution that is used.
- The Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site
- Your surgeon will use the SideLaze3D™ Cellulaze laser fiber to:
- Level out bumps of fat
- Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
- Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity for a smoother look
- The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
What should you expect after your procedure?
- You’ll have some bruising and discomfort, and small amounts of fluid may leak from the incision sites.
- You may be asked to wear a compression garment.
- You’ll be able to go back to your normal activities after a day or two and resume more strenuous exercise after one to two weeks.
- Your results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months