Whether you’re unhappy with the appearance of a facial feature, or you’re seeking to restore more youthful and flattering contours to your face and neck, or you’d like to revitalize your visage with a healthier skin tone, there is a plastic surgery procedure or medical spa treatment designed to meet your unique cosmetic desires.
The board-certified plastic surgeons at The Centre, P.C., and skin care experts at the Centre Yourself Medical Rejuvenation Spa are here to discuss your options with you and provide you with the personalized attention you deserve. Please call us at 800-909-2992 to schedule your consultation.
Following is an overview of our facial plastic surgery and nonsurgical medical spa treatments. For additional details about individual services, please visit:
If you live in or are visiting the Elkhart or Mishawaka, Indiana, areas, we also welcome you to contact us online with any questions or to arrange a consultation.
Facial Plastic Surgery
Our accomplished plastic surgeons have a refined understanding of facial anatomy backed by extensive experience with the most advanced surgical methods and a passion for our clients’ satisfaction. We understand that the benefits of many facial plastic surgery treatments are not limited to aesthetics; plastic surgery of the face often has practical value as well.
Our facial plastic surgery procedures include:
- Brow lift: A brow lift corrects the forehead wrinkles, sagging forehead skin and drooping eyebrows that can make you look tired, moody and prematurely old, as well as eventually impair your vision. A blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, may be performed in conjunction with a brow lift for a uniformly youthful and rested appearance.
- Blepharoplasty: Also referred to as eyelid enhancement and eyelid surgery, a blepharoplasty removes excess fat and sagging skin from the upper eyelids to restore a healthier, smoother appearance. As with the descending eyebrows targeted by a brow lift, drooping eyelids can cause you to seem fatigued or angry and progressively affect your field of vision. Because of the facial relationship between the brow and the eyes, eyelid enhancement is often a perfect complement to a brow lift.
- Face lifts and neck lifts: Face lifts and neck lifts restore youthful definition and natural-looking facial contours by eliminating excess fat and skin, tightening the underlying musculature, and tautening and smoothing the skin around the face, chin and neck. Face lifts and neck lifts are sometimes referred to independently, but they are often performed together; a neck lift alone may be advised if excess fat and skin banding is confined to the neck and the skin tone is otherwise good.
- Rhinoplasty: Commonly referred to as nose surgery or a nose job, rhinoplasty is a versatile procedure used to alter the shape and size of the nose. A rhinoplasty can adjust the size of the nose, reshape the tip and bridge of the nose, alter the angle between the nose and upper lip, refine bumps or depressions, and enhance the symmetry of the nostrils and nasal width. Nose surgery may also be used to correct breathing problems linked to nasal deformities, physical damage caused by injury, and birth defects.
Additional facial surgery treatments are also available, and your board-certified plastic surgeon will discuss your options and expectations with you in detail during your consultation.
Nonsurgical Face Treatments
Early signs of aging are often most noticeable on the face, especially across the forehead, surrounding the eyes, and along the mouth and cheeks. The loss of facial skin tone and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles can leave you looking older than you feel.
The Centre Yourself Medical Rejuvenation Spa offers a number of nonsurgical services designed to reverse signs of facial aging. Our treatments include:
- Dermal fillers: Also known as soft-tissue fillers, dermal fillers are injectables that help smooth facial lines, wrinkles and folds while adding volume for youthful, healthy-looking skin tone. To suit your individual needs, we offer a variety of dermal fillers including Restylane®, Perlane®, Juvéderm® XC, Juvéderm® Voluma™ and Belotero Balance®.
- Collagen stimulators: With age, our skin gradually loses some of its elasticity and tone. Collagen stimulators like Sculptra® Aesthetic and Radiesse® are injectable treatments designed to supplement depleted collagen in the face, stimulate the body’s natural collagen production, and smooth out lines and wrinkles.
- Wrinkle smoothing: Wrinkle smoothing products like BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport® and Xeomin® work by relaxing the facial muscles that lead to wrinkles, furrows and fine lines around the forehead, eyes, cheeks and mouth. These injectable treatments can soften lines on the forehead and between the eyebrows, lighten frown lines and bunny lines, and smooth wrinkles and creases for a healthy, radiant appearance. And, no, when administered properly wrinkle smoothing agents will not inhibit your ability to form facial expressions.
- Liquid facelift: Many patients considering a surgical face lift are surprised to learn how effective a nonsurgical, noninvasive liquid facelift can be. A liquid facelift uses both dermal fillers and collagen stimulators to soften lines, smooth wrinkles, restore vibrant skin tone, and stimulate collagen replenishment.
For more information about your facial plastic surgery and nonsurgical treatment options, or to schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable plastic surgeons or skin care experts, please contact The Centre, P.C., online or call us at 800-909-2992. We welcome patients who live in or are visiting the greater Elkhart and Mishawaka, Indiana, areas.